Tantric Tribal Woman Retreat Level I
Living your Natural Woman
This Retreat was inspired by the Native Cosmo-vision of The Kultrun, The Sacred Andes Drum playing by The Machi, a Sacred Healer Woman.
Kultrum depicts the womb of women and the integration of indigenes cosmos-vision where cycle of life, elements and, universe become one.
What will we do?
- Re-connecting with the cycle of our body as a Temple of Nature
- Receiving The Kultrun Transmission, The Womb Power.
- Learn how to manifest what we want in our lives from the heart; I am ready to receive what I longing for
- Unlock our life force by releasing repression and shame stored in our body
- Become innocent again in our beauty, sensuality and sexuality
- The Tantra Map for Women; instinct, intimacy, intuition and integration
- Building our Mapuche Flag, symbolising The Tribal Woman you are
- Spending a lot of time in nature receiving support and guidance from The 4
How we will do?
- Participate in a Sacred Sweat Lodge, The Universal Womb
- Tribal draws
- The Sacrum Massage
- Be in a beautiful environment of The Nature
- Creating my Totem Flag
- Tribal Dance and sharings
- Inspirational processes for enhancing creativity
- A wild Tribal Tantric Celebration.
What will you get from THIS?
- Self-confidence, love and respect
- Embrace your Dignity (In-diginas)
- Tools to be used in your daily life
- Tribal support
- Healing of negative imprinted regarding to be a woman
- Taking the female ancestors strength in order to be use in our present life
- In crisis sensitivity and creativity as part of gifts as women
WHEN? APRIL 1-5, 2020
Location: Osho Leela UK
Cost: £380/ (£350 if paid before April 1st)
YES, I AM READY TO BOOK NOW