- Are you living joyfully, gratefully and passionately?
- Would you like to balance action, love and stillness in your daily life?
- Do you feel that you are losing your vitality and deep connection with nature because you are involved in too many mindless tasks?
- Do you remember that feeling of truly looking at another with love and presence?
- Do you want to reconnect with that energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued?
Tantra is an art, a science, a spiritual path and a lifestyle. It is a path of transformation with roots going back to shamanic traditions and the origins of yoga. It is a path of expansion, embracing all facets of life. When Tantra is inspired by the natural order, we become innocent in our body-feeling and mind, dropping the negative imprints we carry due to past trauma or conditioning. Those old imprints have been affecting our behaviours and how we relate with ourselves and others. It is here, where the Power of Nature can heal our spirit, allowing us to reclaim the native cosmo-vision to live freely, alive and with dignity, as many Tribes were and are still living today.
The Tantric Tribal Retreat, is a week long journey where we are exploring the cycle of life in order to healing traumas, embracing self-love, re-connecting with the source of life, learning how to trust again in our-self to living joyfully, gratefully and into an essential presence. We will re-connect with the 5 cycle of life and experiencing the presence of the four elements in this privilege natural environment where the nature blesses us with its presence and healing power
of love and compassion.
- Childhood / Birth
- Teenager / God and Goddess of creation
- Adult / Love and commitment
- Oldest / letting go – death
- From birth to death in between Love
The program will include:
- Tribal opening ceremony
- Daily meditations and silent
- Somatic Experiencing and Trauma healing
- Sharing circles
- Experiencing The Four Elements into Nature
- Connection with The Power of vulnerability
- Self-connection and connection with others, Intimacy
- Learning to trust and listening again your instinct and intuition
- Tribal Sacred Fire Ceremony with The Chanupa (The Sacred Pipi)
- The Moon and Sun Sacred Sweat Lodge
- Tribal Celebration, dancing your life
- Tribal closing ceremony
From an early age, she felt a longing to experience life in all its dimensions, where everything is included as ONE, instead of split off from experience. In 1988, she learned about Osho´s Active Meditations and began practising them. Meditation transformed her life, bringing in greater sensitivity, expansion and love. At this time, Ranjana also began neo-shamanism training in the Andes Mountains where she experienced a deep connection with nature. Ranjana has also been living The Tantra Path since 2010, in which she has found unity and sacredness. After experiencing these paths for more than 20 years, she has brought together Asian traditions, Tantra, meditation and the native cosmos-vision where life, love, death, and cycles of nature are living as one into the Great Spirit. Ranjana´s workshops aim to integrate them into the way we live our daily lives, even in urban environments. Currently, she lives and shares a new and fresh vision of human potential. She travels extensively, and has offered workshops in North, Central and South America, Spain, France, India and The UK for the past 20 years.