For the first time; tantra and shamanism are connected through the Sexual Capital that each human being has within. This unique program invites you to integrate your natural sexual energy, providing you with practical tools which can be used in your daily life and which can also be shared with others if you are a group facilitator. This course will develop your relationship to your own life force; helping you to become more productive and to live more consciously and expansively in all areas of life.
This first level of training is comprised of five modules in which you will explore your living potential in a comprehensive, organic and multi-dimensional way. This cycle of training will conclude with a weekend retreat where you will have the opportunity to integrate all you have learned and experienced through the journey of five masterclasses.
Module ONE … The perception of presence and BODIES
• Becoming fully aware of your self is a process that connects you to the powers generated by the different bodies of your being. Realising this potential allows you to truly settle in the roots of your being and to expand who you are.
• The consequences of having little connection to our physical body; and instead making automatic and mechanical actions, can be a life force which is dull and numbed. However by moving the energy away from our mental narrative and instead towards our body we can activate our vitality and open perception through our senses.
The art of living our daily lives from moment to moment can be cultivated by learning practices which enrich our relationships to our inner and outer worlds; establishing qualities of presence and connection.
Module TWO … Sensuality, Energy and SENSES.The senses of touching, tasting, hearing, smelling, seeing and multi-dimensional perception are gateways to our inner world.
Our senses are often focused on the external world, but we can become lost there. However when we direct this energy towards internal awareness the gateway to sensuality, sensitivity, harmony, and stillness is opened and these can then become parts of our whole human being; we can live presently with more connection to life’s flow.
Since our birth, all of our knowledge, both experiential and cognitive, is coupled to our senses and so these become the main tools we use to understand and transcend. It is the senses which are the gateways to the Siddhis; the super-human potentials that each one of us possess.
Module THREE ….. EROTIC energy, desire and pleasure; The beginning of EMPOWERMENT.
Desire has a power and when we begin to recognise and connect with this power we start on a journey of living the magical law; “the effect follows the cause”. There are so many different desires: sexual desire, the desire to be successful in our career, the desire for love and to be Love… When we embrace pleasure and desire we transform our capacity for creativity and our evolution as a human being becomes expansive; we can begin to live the multi-dimensional gift of life
• Eros is the natural power of our relationship with pleasure, not solely linked to sex, and here is where we can transform the relationships we have with ourselves, with others and the world around us
Module FOUR … SEXUAL energy, transformation and awareness.
• The most powerful energy that each human being has is sexual energy since it has the potential to create another human life. This co-creative potential exists at a level of vibration capable of transformation and liberation as well as creation. Human beings have the capacity to store this energy so that not only can it be directed at a physical level but also within the mind; activating creativity.
• The return to natural and conscious sexuality is an unlearning of old patterns, negative imprints, models & roles and coming to realise how these may have caused a burden of expectations and a mechanical sexuality which cause stress and disconnects us when making love or in our daily life. Returning to a natural sexuality brings a re-connection to our essential life force and once re-connected with this force; presence and awareness naturally lead us to love, relaxation and fulfilment.
Module FIVE …The Sacred Capital of BEING and its links to divinity and to living orgasmically.• When you begin to recognise the potential of each of your bodies, and their relationship to the evolution of You as a human being, you are able to realise in a practical way who you are, what your life purpose is and to become aware of how your growth proceeds through levels; from your personality to your spirit and to your soul.
• From the vital life force to love, from love to the Super-Consciousness. Living orgasmically is different to “having an orgasm”, when living orgasmically each act of daily life becomes a manifestation of the totality of the universe. As a principle of Tantra states; “as above so below” and so the macro-universe resides in the micro-universe of Your being. Walking, drinking water, making love, working … everything is a sacred act… Everything becomes
Mahamudra, the Great Gesture.
- Stress release
- Learn to work with the potentialities of co-creation, empathy, productivity and the transformation of mind and life energy.
- Develop the ability to connect with pleasure and enjoyment; a gateway to a better quality of life.
- Decondition what society has imposed upon you about sex and connection. Re-experience the essence of your natural sexuality and connection.
- Embrace your connection to erotic energy, sensuality and sexuality and learn how to use it at any time in your life.
- Develop an understanding of energetic orgasm and how it can become the basis for changing behavioural structures.
- Improved sexual life.
- Gain knowledge of both feminine and masculine energies; their differences and how they compliment.
- Learn to create and flow with the energies of the different bodies.
- Integrate simple practices into your daily life to consolidate what you have learned.
- Increased physical vitality, emotional balance and mental clarity.
CO-FACILITATOR, Anand Rudra
Of Mexican origin, living in Europe for the last 15 years.He is an International Relations Lawyer; holds three master’s degrees in North American Studies; Relations Mexico-USA; Law & Economics of the European Union. And a Ph.D. in Security Studies of the European Union.
Entrepreneur; involved in Public Policy and advisor for International Public Policy and Diplomacy.
Being raised in a Shamanic culture by his father (Mexican spirita and shaman) and by the grandmother ( Yaqui Mexican Medical Woman) Since he was young, he was attracted to the esoterica world. As a hobby, he has been studying tarot, psycho-magia, symbology, ritualism, tantra, sacred geometry, and shamanism. Yoga Alliance teacher and YACEP facilitator. Develop ATKY as transformational yoga & tantric practice.
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.truetantra.eu
💳 Early Bird 450€ (until Feb. 28)
Normal Price 530
Module I and II: March 27th and 28th, 9:00 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:30, CET
Module III and IV: April 23rd. 18 – 21:00 / 24th and 25th, 9:00-13:00 / 14:30-18:30, CET
Module V: May 8th, 9:00 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:30, CET