Tantric Tribal Woman Retreat Level II
Living Sun and Moon within
The moon and the sun are symbols of the inner alchemy. The moon means the feminine inside you, and the sun means the masculine inside you. Moon is intuition, sun is reason. Moon is yin sun is yang. This is the Indian and Indigenes terminology for yin and yang. Moon (Killa) is peace, silence; Sun (Inti) is energy, vitality. Moon is death, sleep, dream, imagination; Sun is awakening, life, logic.
When Moon and Sun meet within you, there is a great experience. That experience is of unity of oneness. Union-Mystica. That is the goal of all the mystics – when the sun and the moon meet within you. This is the real meeting of man and woman.
Tantric Tribal Woman level II inspired in the Native Cosmo-vision of Killa and Inti, The Andes names for Moon and Sun.
What will we do?
- Re-connecting with the inner Moon and Sun energies
- Building self-love and self-confident as part of our daily life.
- Receiving The Killa and Inti Transmission, The Power of Love
- Your inner Sun and Moon music
- Healing through nature and music father and mother wound.
- Healing relationships
- Unity of body – feelings- mind – soul and spirit
- Body Art
- Spending a lot of time in nature receiving support and guidance from The 4 elements.
How we will do?
- Active and Silent Meditations
- Creating your song
- Connecting with the healing power of nature to release father and mother
- Healing music to harmony past and presents relationships
- Be in a beautiful environment of The Nature in Osho Leela.
- Inti and Killa Dance
- Sun and Moon inner sharing
- Inspirational processes for creating your Totems
What will you get from?
- Inner Sun and Moon connection
- Balance intuition and logic
- Integration of action-feeling-mind and spirit.
- Tools to be used in your daily life
- Tribal support
- Healing mother and father wound
- Gratitude for our relationships
- Blossom as Human Being
- Become a Tribal Woman with a Free Spirit.
YES, I AM READY TO BOOK NOW